Touted as one of the main Iranian centers for training specialist for the petroleum engineering sector, the IPE has signed the document with DEC subsequent to a technological research deal the National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) and Tehran University signed in 2014 for carrying out studies on technological development of Azadegan Oilfield.
Based on the MoU, the two sides will share their experiences and expertise on EOR technologies with each other.
Iran shares Azadegan Oilfield with Iraq and enhancing its oil recovery is one of the top priorities of the Iranian Ministry of Petroleum. Phase I of the field was officially inaugurated by President Hassan Rouhani on Sunday.
Based on the deal, Dana Energy and IPE will cooperate in the following fields:
• Azadegan oil field study, which has been already awarded by NIOC to IPE.
• Training services in various oil and gas upstream required to develop employees
• Consultancy services in oil & gas upstream
• Feasibility and pre-feasibility studies for oil and gas business.
• Reservoir studies and evaluation, full field studies, fast track and FDP/MDP preparation for oil and gas fields.
• IOR/EOR services, including high level study and research, laboratory work, technology development, technology transfer, training courses and pilot.
• Smart well and smart field, including high level study and research, technology development, technology transfer, pilot studies and design practice.
• Software support, including programming, modification and updating of upstream software.
• Aging asset efficiency improvement in non-producing wells.
• Study, research and consultancy for improving recovery factor of mature fields using best practices of IOCs.
• Oil and gas asset management
• Oil and gas field redevelopment